- Universal ridged design
- Alloyed steel construction
- Reinforced open end
- Offset box end
- Guaranteed Forever
This Universal Combination Wrench Gets the Job Done
Crafted from rugged alloyed steel and machined to precise tolerances, this universal combination wrench delivers solid performance that lasts a lifetime. Equipped to take tough torque to multiple fastener types, it features a specially ridged box end that grips 4, 6 and 12 point nuts and bolts, while also designed to work with external Torx, spline and even partially rounded patterns, it’s ready for almost any job.
Built to make work under the hood, in the kitchen and behind an appliances easier, this combination universal wrench includes an offset box end that keeps the skin on your knuckles, while the rounded corners cushion your grip turn after turn. A reinforced open end delivers more torque with less flex, so fewer bolts get rounded, and clearly marked, the right wrench gets in your hand fast. A solid addition to any kit, designed to work with a whole mess of fasteners, and built to last a lifetime, grab this wrench and get the job done with Craftsman.
- Universal combination wrench features a black oxide coating that helps prevent corrosion
- Precision machining and reinforced torque areas lead to less rounding
- An alloyed steel build ensures a lifetime of solid performance
- Universal ridge design grabs spline, external Torx, 4, 6, 12 point and even partially rounded fasteners
- Replaces multiple tools, saving space in your tool box
- Clear markings make identification easy
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee