- Use with hex, spline, Torx and more
- Angled head
- Made of alloy steel
The Craftsman Universal Wrench Inch 3/8 Puts a Lot of Torque in Your Palm
Arm yourself with this universal wrench inch 3/8 and tackle a wide variety of jobs around the house. The wrench’s universal tooth design lets it grip six different fasteners, including a variety of Torx, Spline, hex and square heads in a range of point sizes, giving you the flexibility to complete most any project with a single tool. The open end is reinforced to help prevent damage to fasteners, such as rounding. It’s also angled for better knuckle clearance.
The Craftsman universal wrench inch 3/8 is made of durable alloy steel, with a matte finish that makes the wrench easier to grip. The handle is thickened and rounded, providing even greater comfort.
- With its ability to work on a half dozen types of fasteners, this universal wrench inch 3/8 is a great piece to keep in your tool box or the drawer in the kitchen
- The wrench works on spline and external Torx fasteners
- It also can grip 6-point hex or partially rounded hex, 12-point hex and 4-point square fasteners
- The head is angled for better leverage and knuckle clearance
- A thick, rounded beam provides a comfortable grip
- Made of alloy steel with a matte finish
- Weighs .14 pounds
- 3.6 inches long
- Lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews yet.