- Handles 6 different fasteners
- Matte finish
- High-contrast marking
Craftsman Universal 8mm Socket, 3/8″ Drive Puts Power in Your Palm
This universal 8mm socket, 3/8″ drivecan handle up to six different fasteners on the box end, and covers 4-point, 6-point, 12-point, external Torx and spline fasteners on the front. It also can handle even partially rounded hex fasteners.
This Craftsman universal 8mm socket, 3/8″ drive is the type of tool you should have in your tool chest even if you aren’t a professional mechanic. You can use this socket for automotive jobs, but you’ll find other times when this tool comes to your rescue when you need to twist off a particularly stubborn fastener.
- You’ll get plenty of use out of this universal 8mm socket, 3/8″ drive
- On the box end, this socket can handle up to six different fasteners
- Use this socket with confidence on 6-point, 12-point, 4-point, external Torx, spline and even hex fasteners that are partially rounded
- You get a secure non-slip grip due to the matte finish on the knurling’s surface
- No fumbling around to find this socket in your tool chest, as the high contrast marking makes size identification easy
- Guaranteed forever