- 12 Points Of Contact
- Dual Box Ends
- Alloy Steel
Fistful Of Torque
Get a fistful of torque in your next project with this Craftsman 9/16″ x 5/8″ dual box end 12-point wrench. The straight handle is forged in durable alloy steel, while dual sizing ensures versatile use. Clear markings allow you to easily find the tool you need. Nickel chrome plating resists rust and corrosion as you use this wrench again-and-again.
- Dual box end wrench offers 2 convenient sizes in 1 tool
- Straight handle lends torque
- Durable alloy steel has been heat treated, oil quenched and tempered for hardness
- Nickel chrome plating resists rust and corrosion
- Clear markings make finding your size fuss-free
- Standard length lends versatility
- 12 points of contact provide tight grip on fasteners
There are no reviews yet.