- Fits a 3/8″ Drive
- 6 Contact Points for Turning Power
- Highly Visible Size Marking
- Rugged Alloy Steel Construction
One Good Turn After Another
Tight nuts or bolts won’t stop the job from getting done when you have the Craftsman 9/16″ x 3/8″ drive socket. Made from durable alloy steel, this versatile socket features 6 points of contact for a secure fit and solid turning power. Large, permanent, laser-etched marking makes it easy to locate and identify, while allowing it to resist chipping, fading and corroding. The overall versatile design makes swapping between tools a snap.
- Easy to swap between tools
- Made from rugged alloy steel
- Resists chipping, fading and corroding
- Highly visible laser-etched size marking
- 6-point headlock grip for turning power
There are no reviews yet.