- 7/16″ Universal Ratcheting Wrench
- Grips 6 Various Fasteners
- Angled Head
- Thick Rounded Beam
- No-Slip Matte Finish
This Craftsman 7/16″ universal ratcheting wrench features a universal tooth design with ratcheting action to grip six various types of fasteners for grip you can depend on. An angled head provides better knuckle clearance and leverage, while the thicker, rounded beam ensures comfort in hand and strength. The reinforced open end reduces tip spread under heavy load and prevents rounding.
- 7/16″ universal ratcheting wrench delivers dependable grip and durability
- Universal tooth design with ratcheting action grips 6 various types of nuts and bolts
- Works with Spline, 6 point Hex, 12 point, 4 point square, external Torx and partially rounded 6 point hex fasteners
- Angled head offers knuckle clearance and better leverage
- Thicker rounded beam lends comfort and strength
- Reinforced open end reduces tip spread and prevents rounding
- Large markings make size identification easier
- Matte finish offers a no-slip grip
There are no reviews yet.