- 6mm drive size
- 3″ shank length
- Lifetime Warranty
Take the Hex Off with the Craftsman 6mm Nut Driver
The 6mm nut driver gives you some precision when working with hex fasteners. Bring only the torque necessary so you won’t wear down whatever you’re working on.
The Craftsman 6mm nut driver is a necessary tool for setting up sophisticated audio systems, for everyday electronics and for complex model making. It has an alloy steel socket and shaft with a color-coded plastic handle, so you can find it easily in your tool chest or workbench. It’s made to last by the leading name in quality tools: Craftsman.
- This 6mm nut driver has a plastic color-coded handle for easy selection the first time
- Made to fasten and unfasten nuts
- Handle gives you comfortable grip for enough torque and twisting power
- Socket and shaft are made of durable and long-lasting allow steel
- Won’t corrode
- Overall dimensions are 6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in
- Weight is 0.3 lbs
- Total shank length is 2.9 in
- Guaranteed forever