- 5/8″ SAE opening size
- Angled head plus rounded beam
- Steel alloy construction
- Lifetime Craftsman warranty
Get it Turning with the Craftsman Universal Wrench
Every tool box needs a universal wrench. This versatile hand tool easily gets the job done on 6 types of fasteners. That means you spend less time searching for that specific tool and the job gets done faster, and you don’t need to buy as many tools. It grips spline shafts, external Torx, a partially rounded 6-point hex, 4-point square plus both 6-point and 12-point hex bolts.
Add the Craftsman universal wrench to your tool box today. Its angled head is just the design needed to provide the best knuckle clearance for those hard-to-reach jobs. This wrench’s angled head also ensures better leverage for reaching the right amount of torque every time. Craftsman has designed the wrench with a thick, rounded beam for maximum comfort and strength plus an easy-grip, straight-handle with a non-slip matte finish.
- The universal wrench from Craftsman is the perfect addition to any tool collection
- Versatile wrench designed to grip six different types of nuts and bolts
- Number of points include external Torx, spline, hex 6-pt and 12-pt, 4-pt square, and partially rounded 6-pt hex
- SAE opening size is 5/8″
- Torx opening: SAE and metric for truly universal convenience
- Alloy steel construction with black/silver matte finish for easy-grip
- Straight handle design, 7″ in length
- Features high-contrast markings for easy size identification
- Angled head maximizes knuckle clearance and helps create better leverage
- Lifetime Craftsman tool general warranty
There are no reviews yet.