- Angled head
- Turns 6 types of nuts
Turn Six Different Types of Nuts and Bolts with the Craftsman 5/16″ Universal Wrench
Featuring an innovative design, the 5/15-in. Universal Wrench allows you to work with six different types of nuts and bolts, including Spline, Hex (6-point), 12-point, Square (4-point), External Torx and Partially Rounded Hex (6-point). This versatility helps you prepare for any project and ensures you won’t have to halt progress and make a trip to the hardware store to find the right tool for the job.
The Craftsman 5/16″ Universal Wrench also features an angled head for ample knuckle clearance and better leverage, and the handle has a matte finish for a non-slip grip. It is guaranteed forever.
- The innovative design in the 5/15-in. Universal Wrench is supported by a thicker, rounded beam for optimal comfort and strength
- Reinforced open-end to reduce tip spread under a heavy load
- Works with 6 different types of nuts and bolts: Spline, Hex (6-point), 12-point, Square (4-point), External Torx and Partially Rounded Hex (6-point)
- Angled head for ample knuckle clearance and better leverage
- Easy-to-read size marking
There are no reviews yet.