- 3/16″ Drive
- 3″ Shank Length
- Alloy Steel Construction
- Color-Coded Handle
Fasten Nuts with the Convenience of a Screwdriver
The Craftsman 3/16″ nut driver is ideal for mechanic, maintenance and household applications. Use this nut driver like a screwdriver to apply added torque to stubborn hardware. Made with alloy steel sockets and shafts, this tool can withstand tremendous force and is designed to bust loose and fasten all types of nuts and bolts.
- Great for jobs that require less torque
- Works as a security measure to keep you from over-tightening a bolt or a nut
- Driver looks similar to a screwdriver with a socket wrench on the end
- Hexagonal opening on the end hooks over the nut
- Socket and shaft is made of alloy steel
- Convenient color-coded handle to quickly identify the correct size
There are no reviews yet.