- Heat-treated alloy steel
- Nickel-chrome plated
- Lifetime guarantee
Craftsman 21 x 23mm Wrench, 12 Pt. Box End Puts Torque in Your Palm
From suspensions to axles, this 21 x 23mm wrench, 12 pt. box end gives you the length for maximum leverage. At more than a foot long, this wrench gives you the reach for work under cars and, once you’re there, it can help you generate the torque to twist off even balky fasteners. The box ends’ 12 points of contact help you along, creating great grip on a range of standard, metric or Torx fasteners.
The Craftsman 21 x 23mm wrench, 12. pt box end is forged from tough alloy steel that’s heat-treated and tempered, giving it added strength and durability. The wrench is plated with nickel-chrome to help it fight corrosion and crud, making clean easy and long life guaranteed. Craftsman is so sure of that, the wrench carries the company’s famous “forever” warranty.
- This 21 x 23mmwrench, 12 pt. box end is a strong, sturdy tool in hard-to-find sizes that are an essential part of a mechanic’s collection
- The wrench is made from alloy steel that’s been heat-treated and tempered for maximum strength
- Nickel-chrome plated finish resists corrosion and rust
- With 12 points of contact to help improve grip on fasteners
- Weighs 0.7 pounds
- 12.77 inches long
- Craftsman lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews yet.