- Fits 1/4″ Drive
- Extended Length
- Alloy Steel Construction
- Highly Visible Size Markings
- 6 Points of Contact
One Good Turn After Another
The Craftsman 13mm easy-to-read deep socket for a 1/4″ drive lets you tighten and loosen difficult-to-reach nuts and bolts like a pro. Constructed from durable alloy steel, this versatile socket features six points of contact and a headlock grip for more turning power. Large, permanent, laser-etched marking makes it easy to locate and identify, while allowing it to resist chipping, fading and corroding. The overall versatile design makes swapping between tools a snap.
- Extended length for hard-to-reach nuts and bolts
- 6-point headlock grip for enhanced turning power
- Ball-recess design reduces play for superior fit to ratchets
- Chamfered edge socket design allows easy attachment to and removal from fasteners
- Highly visible laser-etched size marking
- Made from rugged alloy steel
- Resists chipping, fading and corroding
There are no reviews yet.