- 13/16″ socket size
- 3/8″ drive size
- 6 points of contact
Craftsman 13/16 In. Socket, 6-Pt. Puts Torque at Your Fingertips
This 13/16 in. socket, 6 pt. can help you with a range of jobs under the hood or around the house. It’s great for oil changes and fantastic for making sure the play sets and patio furniture are secure at the beginning of the season. You’ll find yourself turning to this socket repeatedly for a range of small jobs when you need a little extra boost to remove a fastener but a ton of torque isn’t necessary.
The Craftsman 13/16 in. socket, 6 pt. is made to fit a 3/8 inch drive, the perfect size for doing light work. It’s made of durable steel, with a silvery finish that cleans up easily. Its extra-large markings make it easy to identify at a glance. The socket carries Craftsman’s lifetime warranty as a testament to its durability.
- The 3/8-inch drive size fits a variety of socket wrenches, particularly those designed for light work, such as oil changes
- Six points of contact
- Enlarged markings let you tell your sockets apart easily
- Smooth silver-colored finish
- Not for use with impact wrenches
- Craftsman’s Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.