- Open End
- Matte Surface
- Resusable Caddy
A Versatile Tool for Every Job
The Craftsman 11/32″ Universal Ratcheting Combination Wrench grips six different types of nuts and bolts: Spline, Hex (6pt), 12pt, square (4pt), external Torx and partially rounded hex (6pt). The angled head provides knuckle clearance and better leverage, while a thicker, rounded beam ensures comfort and strength. Reinforced open end reduces tip spread under heavy load, preventing rounded fasteners. High contract marking makes size identification easy. Matte finish for non-slip grip.
- Turn nuts and bolts without removing the wrench
- Strong reinforced open end reduces tip spread under heavy loads
- Matte surface finish provides non-slip grip for excellent control
- Versatile design for multiple fastener style and size configurations
- Reusable caddy with carrying handle stores in tool chest or by hook
There are no reviews yet.