- 1/2″ Drive size
- 1″ Socket size
- Pass through socket
The Craftsman 1″ Max Axess Socket 1/2-Inch Drive Puts Torque in Your Hand
Craftsman’s 1″ Max Axess socket 1/2-inch drive has your tough jobs covered. The pass-through design of this steel socket allows you to tighten bolts in hard to reach places without the use of deep sockets. The bolts simply fit through the socket and specialized socket wrench; the 1/2″ drive fits in tight places that longer sockets won’t.
The Craftsman 1″ Max Axess socket 1/2-inch drive has six contact points. The shaft of the 1/2″ drive is notched to securely fit into a pass-through ratchet. Standard-sized lettering is imprinted into the side of the socket for easy visibility. The Craftsman socket is guaranteed for life, so you can be sure this tool will be available for multiple uses from car repair to deck building. Keep this lightweight socket on hand for those hard-to-reach places.
- Craftsman’s 1″ Max Axess socket 1/2-inch drive goes where other wrenches can’t.
- 1″ diameter socket
- Standard depth 1/2″ drive with notched shaft for use with pass-through ratchet
- Pass through socket designed for hard-to-reach places where deep sockets can’t be used
- Steel with silver-colored finish
- Standard sized markings on side
- Six contact points
- Light-weight 0.19lbs
- Socket size: SAE
- For use with standard ratchet
- Guaranteed for life