Nut, bolt, spline, hex, quad, 12 point, external Torx, even rounded fasteners, get them turning with this Craftsman 1/4-Inch universal combination wrench. Built to grab where other wrenches just can’t, this wrench features a uniquely reinforced spline box end that grabs five different fastener types easily, while also taking care of rounded nuts and bolts (4, 6, 12 sided, spline and external Torx). Built tough, no matter how many times you turn it, each wrench will come back for more. And backed by the reliability of the Craftsman Forever Warranty, this set will work hard as long as you do.
Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel, this 1/4-Inch universal combination wrench deals out tons of torque, while designed for quick-moving work, each wrench is clearly marked with embedded numbers that help you grab the right size every time you reach for it. The perfect balance of grip and speed, this wrench combines the adaptability of a universal box with the fast grab and turn of an open end to get the job done, no matter if you’re in the garage, on the jobsite or over at Grandma’s house, working on the plumbing. A solid wrench, for life, toss this wrench into your kit and reach for the best when you’re working.
- Craftsman 1/4-Inch Universal Combination Wrench
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- 15-degree offset head puts an end to knuckle grinding turns
- Smooth and protective finishes prevent rust while reducing friction
- Tough steel build delivers tons of torque
- Protected by a lifetime warranty