- 1/2″ drive size
- 3″ shank length
- Lifetime Warranty
Take the Hex Off with the Craftsman 1/2 inch Nut Driver
The 1/2 inch nut driver gives you some precision when working with hex fasteners. Bring only the torque necessary so you won’t wear down whatever you’re working on.
The Craftsman 1/2 inch nut driver is a necessary tool for setting up sophisticated audio systems, for everyday electronics and for complex model making. It has an alloy steel socket and shaft with a color-coded plastic handle, so you can find it easily in your tool chest or workbench. It’s made to last by the leading name in quality tools: Craftsman.
- This 1/2-in. nut driver has a plastic color-coded handle for easy selection the first time
- Made to fasten and unfasten nuts
- Handle gives you comfortable grip for enough torque and twisting power
- Socket and shaft are made of durable and long-lasting allow steel
- Won’t corrode
- Overall dimensions are 6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in
- Weight is 0.3 lbs
- Total shank length is 2.9 in
- Guaranteed forever